A baghouse (BH, B/H), bag filter (BF) or fabric filter (FF) is an air pollution control device that removes particulates out of air or gas released from commercial processes. The impure gas passed through the Bag Filter enter the filter bags which are embedded in the filter cages. The dust gets accumulated over the Bags and thus passing the clean gas inside the the Bags which is let out to the atmosphere.
Capacity : 250 m3/hr to 2,00,000 m3/hr.
Cleaning Systems : Online & Offline Cleaning.
Pressure : Low & High Pressure Housing Design.
Design : Easy Installation and Maintenance. Effective Gas distribution with uniform filtration. Low pressure drop across the unit. Lower consumption of compressed air for cleaning (Immersion type Header Mounted Pulse Valve).Lower noise lever during operation.
Cyclone dust collector is designed specifically for high dust load, high temperature, and product recovery applications. It has a mechanical separator that uses centrifugal force to remove large and high-volume dust from industrial applications. The pressure drop across the cyclones are as low as 50 to 500 mmWG, while maintaining high filtration efficiency with optimum energy conservation.
• An economical solution to a wide range of dust collection problems.
• Excellent for high dust load, high temperature, and product recovery applications.
• Can be used alone, with optional bag filter assembly, or as a pre-cleaner.
• Applications from 250 to 2,00,000 m³/hr.
• Heavy-duty construction for long life and low maintenance.
• Removable cone section for easy replacement.
Unlike central collectors, unit collectors control contamination at its source. They are small and self-contained, consisting of a fan and some form of dust collector. They are suitable for isolated, portable, or frequently moved dust-producing operations, such as bins and silos or remote belt-conveyor transfer points.
• Small space requirements.
• Return of collected dust to main material flow.
• Low initial cost.
• Low Down Time (Maintenance time shall be reduced).
• Capacity ranging from 100 CMH to 10,000 CMH.